Do you feel the need for a break? In that case, why not relax and unwind just across the bridge in our neighbour’s 5* Resort? That’s right! JB’s Le Grandeur Palm Resorts awaits you with open arms! Come on, don’t be shy…
CLICK >>> 78% off 5* Le Grandeur Palm Resort, Johor Bahru. $49 instead of $220 <<< CLICK
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
- 1 Night stay in Deluxe Room
- Extension night: $145 per room per night inclusive of Breakfast
- NO Weekend, PH and School Holiday surcharges
- Redemption Period : 8 Sep 2011 – 30 September 2011
- Travel Period: 15 Sep 2011 – 31 April 2012
- 1 voucher per person. Minimum 2 to go
- Multiple vouchers cannot be used to extend stay
- Reservation must be made at least 7 working days before travel date
WHAT ADL TEAM SAYS:
Agent CrackerJack is back to WOW the Le Grandeur out of you! Before we proceed, Agent CrackerJack takes a peep at what a 5-star resort in our neighbouring city, Johor Bahru, looks like!
That’s definitely somewhere CrackerJack sees himself relaxing without a doubt! However, is S$49 worth the money? Specs on, heads up and here we go!
Let’s just say you decide to spend a weekend in December here, for example on the 10th to 11th.
Through booking.com, you’ll be paying MYR219.21 (~S$88.80) per room per night and this price doesn’t include breakfast. With the deal at hand, it will cost your S$49 * 2 = S$98 inclusive of breakfast.
What if you decide to extend your stay? Let’s take for example, from the 10th to 12th of December.
You’ll be paying MYR438.42 (~S$177.61) per room for 2 nights. Once again, this price is exclusive of breakfast.
However, if you decide to purchase the deal, it will cost S$98 + S$145 = S$243 inclusive of breakfast.
- You get to enjoy breakfast for 2 as well as welcome drinks.
- FREE 1 Cycling session ( 1 hr ) OR Tennis Court with 2 racket & 1 ball ( 1hr ).
- Additional perks on food, massage therapy and sports & leisure activities.
- Travel period is till end of April next year.
- No transport is provided.
- Reservation must be made at least 7 working days before travel date.
If you’re looking for a place nearby to relax and unwind, the 5-star resort offers you various facilities and activities, both indoors and outdoors.
- Driving Range
- Sports & Leisure Centre (Bowling, Squash, Tennis, Swimming)
- Adventure Village (Paintball, Raft-Building, Sniper Range)
- Sauna, Jacuzzi and Spa
CrackerJack thinks that that staying here for 2 nights would not be worthwhile. However, if you decide to stay for only 1 night, then it would be a question of whether you think that the breakfast and extra perks are worth that additional cost. What do you guys think? CrackerJack would love to hear from you!
Far East Travel & Lifestyle Pte Ltd
No3 Upper Dickson Road
Tel: 6291 0081
Fax: 6291 3181
At ADL, We Leak You Read, CrackerJack Out!