- ADL's Rating
If you have been keeping up with what’s the latest rave about ever since the angry bird game, then you should know that DRAW SOMETHING is currently the most popular social drawing and guessing game on smart phone now! Are you riding on this wave as well?! But many people could be facing a similar problem while playing the game. Drawing with your fingers which probably resulted in the face that you draw being out of shape. . What could be an alternative to this?!
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Redemption starts from 28 March 2012 – 30 March 2012
- Multiple purchases are allowed
- Items will be shipped to you after the deal has closed and all vouchers have been redeemed. Please allow up to 4 weeks upon order confirmation for delivery. When your product has been dispatched, a Product Shipped Notification email will be sent to you.
- Free delivery via SingPost normal mail. BizFocus/Ultimate SelfCare will not be responsible for any lost mail in the delivery process.
- Not refundable or exchangeable for cash or other products.
Have you heard of this deal site before? This could be new to many of you. The terms & conditions are pretty straightforward here, let’s take a look at some of the highlights of this product:
- 74% off the original price for a Ultimate Retractable Mini Touch Pen
- Portable, retractable and light
- Durable with responsive tip
- Tap with more accuracy now
- Simple and easy to use
- A perfect durable substitute for your fingers
- Helps to keep surface of all capacitive touch screen devices clean and hygienic
- Works on any capacitive touch panel screen devices like smart phones, tablets or even laptops.
Take a look at the video below to find out more.
Well, paying $10 for this gadget seems pretty worth it isn’t it? It does not only allow you to type message easily, browse through your news feed easily, but also to DRAW SOMETHING easier.
As usual, let’s do some research on the price and find other similar product on the market. We found several stylus touch pen on Gmarket with plenty of design. Let’s take a look at some of them:
Item: Nice Cute fashionable mini capacitive stylus touch pen with rubber anti-slip grip
Shipping: Non-registered mail – FREE
Item 1: IS.Basic
Item 2: IS.Elegance
Item 3: IS.Cutie
Item 4: IS.Extend
Shipping: Non-registered Mail – $1.00
Free shipping on purchase over $5.00
*Note: For this seller, the prices stated above are actually based on a current promotion that is going on from 20– 21 March. If you are interested, grab them before the promotion ends!
For more design, click HERE!
Now, no matter how you look at the items above, isn’t it much cheaper than purchasing from the deal site?
WHAT ADL SAYS:
Firstly for the terms & conditions, it is mentioned that items will be shipped after the deal has closed and all vouchers have been redeemed and allow up to 4 weeks upon order confirmation for deliver. This may bring uncertainty to customers for the confirmed delivery date is not given at all.
Next on the price aspect, when comparing to Gmarket it may seem that this deal is probably not worth purchasing at all. But it may be probably because of the quality of the product. It is always mentioned that you get what you paid for. Thus for a $0.95 pen, how long do you think it will last?
Overall, we would think that this might probably be a leaked deal, in terms of delivery and price. How about you readers? What do you think about this deal?
Let’s play DRAW SOMETHING! For those draw something fanatic, check out something really cool HERE!
At ADL, we leak, you read.