As the title of this deal clearly suggests, today we are going to review a travel deal to Perth! Perth is the the capital and largest city of the Australian state of Western Australia. It is also the sunniest capital city in the world, with an average 8 hours per day sunshine 365 days per year. Sun lovers, be sure to check out this deal review!
- Deal includes: hotel accommodation at Perth Ambassador Hotel (standard room), daily breakfast and 2 way airport transfer.
- Facilities hotel include complimentary broadband internet access, Foxtel & free in-house movies, tea & coffee making facilities and ensuite with separate bath & shower.
- Guaranteed LOWEST price in the market. We will match the price if you find the same package of a lower price!
- Bank transfer is accepted. Please email email@example.com for details.
- Bookings to be made by 30 Sep 2011. Travel dates valid from Now till 31 Mar 2012.
- Rate given is for travelling from 1 Dec 2011 to 31 Jan 2012. For surcharges for other dates, please check with the merchant (coupons must be purchased from here and surcharges will be paid directly to merchant).
- Minimum 2 to go.
- Email your coupons to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com for bookings, subject ‘Tip-It! Perth Ambassador Hotel F&E Deal’.
Since one of the terms and condition for this deal is minimum 2 to go, the total price one must pay for this deal is actually
$658 ($329×2). Should you pay $658 for this deal!? Lets find out.
ADL went to www.booking.com to check out the price of the hotel accommodation. We set the travel dates to be from 15 December 2011 (Thursday) to 18 December 2011 (Sunday). Below are the rates we found out.
|Standard Double Room||S$787.95||Includes 10% VAT, daily breakfast and free cancellation|
|Standard Twin Room||S$787.95||Includes 10% VAT, daily breakfast and free cancellation|
NB: These rates are for the travel dates 15 December 2011 to 18 December 2011. Rates may varies accordingly with different travel dates
What ADL says
As seen clearly from the above table, this deal definitely promises savings. At a price of $658, one gets to save about $129.95 when one purchases this deal. Not to mention, there is still free airport transfer!
However, do note that there the price of $329 is for travelling from 1 Dec 2011 to 31 Jan 2012. There might be surcharges for other chosen dates. ADL’s advise is to check with the merchant (via 98258793 / 85109015 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org) before making the purchase for this deal.
Perhaps the bad thing about this deal is that it is not inclusive of any air tickets. Fret not. ADL is here to help! For those on a budget, you guys may wish to take a budget airline to Perth directly. ADL checked out the prices at JetStar, AirAsia, and TigerAirways and found out that for a two way round trip (again, assuming departure on 15 December 2011 and arriving back in Singapore on 18 December 2011), the average price of the air tickets will be about S$700+. Prices differs with different airlines and different travel dates. Do check out the respective budget airline website for more details.
For those who wishes to indulge more, ADL found out a 4D3N free and easy package to Perth with return air ticket on Singapore airlines. However, the price for this package ranges from $799 to $999 depending on the hotel chosen. Do note that this package is valid only till 31 Oct 2011. Click here to check out this tour package.
Lastly, ADL also found out another 4D3N free and easy tour package to Perth by ASA holidays. The prices for this tour package differs with the choice of hotels, and should one chooses to stay in a 3 star hotel ,the overall price for this tour package will be slightly cheaper than the price of this deal. Click here to check out this tour package.
That’s all we have for today! Check out TripAdvisor’s review for Perth Ambassador hotel here!
PS: The merchant for this deal actually stated that this package is guaranteed LOWEST price in the market. They will in fact match the price if anyone can find the same package at a lower price. So fellow ADL readers… Anyone know of a same package at lower price?!? Leave a comment below!
At ADL, we leak, you read